Sunday, January 24, 2010

The view from down here..

In the past week I manage to come down with something. Who knows if it was anything or just the illness(POTS)having yet more control in my life. Either way there were at least 3 days that I pretty much slept non-stop in the past week. It seems the fatigue is winning the battle.

This all feel at a really bad time. I was suppose to go for a trip to Toledo. Up there is one of the best doctors for dealing with this syndrome. The man is Dr. Grubb. If you Google his name you'll find lots of studies that mention him. So now my trip is rescheduled for the end of February. I was really sad when they first mention that they didn't have an opening until April.

So now we are caught up to today. Today has been well.. spent in bed. I'm exhausted. I have absolutely no idea how I'll make it to town tomorrow for the last of my cardiac rehab. This was prescribed as a way to help with the POTS. I laugh at this because I agree at first it probably was helping. However, now that it's harder and they push more, I feel this might be causing a bit of a set back as well.

So tomorrow I will work on doing some educational post. I am also not proof reading this tonight. If you have POTS you know how mental clarity is not a strong suite of ours. Feel free to ask any questions. I'll also try to make up my "symptom" list and some of the things that I've tried so far.

Visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your thoughts!