Monday, October 26, 2015

There is enough for everything to get clean.

As I sat watching "Eat, Pray, Love" there comes a part where the main character is complaining that there isn't enough water for the bath tub to get everything clean. A wise ol' Italian lady replies "There is enough for everything important to get clean.". Or I guess something along that line. Sorry excuse me for not double checking. My brain seems to get stuck and keeps going and going.

So that line got me thinking about how so many of us. Not just us POTSY types but everybody on this Earth wants so much to make us happy. We adapt to one type of life and if an upgrade of some sorts comes. We forget how thankful we were to have what we just had. Just think at one point we were lucky just to have the air in our lungs and a mother to cradle us in her arms.

Well right now I'm in a sort of a remission of my POTS. I've been able to keep up with every soccer game and band event my oldest son has needed to be at. Heck I've even been at the events I need to be at. From psych appts to gym workouts. It's almost like life is absolutely perfect. But you know what? I'm not happy at this state. I want to be able to go back to college and own my own company and just do everything that is to my hearts desire. Then I watch this movie and I slow down. I realize all I need is the air in my lungs and somebody special to hold me.

So take a deep breathe in and remember there is enough to get all the important parts clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your thoughts!