Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A little under the weather.

I just wanted to post a brief update. I will try to work on some post for this week/weekend but I felt I owed you an update. As some of you may or may not know I have two amazing boys. While their mommy is sick, it never slows them down. I try to save my energy for them as much as I can. Well both of them have birthdays in March. My youngest had his recently on the 11th. (Happy Birthday my little Firecracker!) My oldest has his on the 22nd. While they are still willing to share, we have a huge party for their friends and family in between. Sunday we had the party. I was exhausted and wore down. Friday before the party I spent the day in the ER. That experience will be a forth coming post pending I don't file a lawsuit.

So back to where I was...Friday in the ER with a fever and problems breathing. I figured it was the flu but my husband pushed for me to get checked out. He was right, it wasn't the flu but pneumonia. I had another checkup today with my PCP and he added 4x daily breathing treatments and yet another antibiotic. So I am now on two of those.

We need me to get better. I am having that implantable heart monitor put in at the end of this month. I can't be ill when I have my blood work done. So please understand when I say I do miss you guys and will try to write a post soon, but my brain cells are seriously just not here right now. Not that they ever were! PoTS sucks like that.

In the meantime, if you have any questions for me please post a comment here or send me an email at bangingpots @ gmail.com

Hope everyone is feeling well and you have much more energy than I! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your thoughts!